You may register to vote online at RegisterToVoteNV.gov. If you don’t want to register online, we have provided information for registering in your county below.
Registration may be done in person at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Justice Courts, and the Lyon County Clerk/Treasurer’s Office. Voter Registration Applications are available from the following locations:
- Lyon County Clerk/Treasurer’s Office
27 S. Main Street
Yerington, NV 89447
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- By Mail – If requested, the Clerk/Treasurer’s Office can mail you an application
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or some state agencies
- If you have a printer, use a PDF form at the Nevada Secretary of State’s website.
After you complete the application online, print and mail it to the Churchill County Clerk/Treasurer’s Ofiice at 155 N. Taylor Street, Suite 110, Fallon, NV 89406.
- If you do not have a printer, we will mail you a Voter Registration Application. Simply enter your name and address using our online request page.